We’re on the hunt for a Remote SEO Specialist and Project Manager with 2-4 years of experience who is proficient in project management and SEO strategies. You’ll be working remotely, but closely, with our team to create and implement effective SEO campaigns that generate results. This is a 3-month contract position with the opportunity for a yearly contract extension.
Who Are We?
YEG Digital is a remote digital marketing agency focusing on results, growth, and the happiness of our team and clients. We build and support websites and then work to help them rank in search. Our main objective? Client success and long-term relationships. We’re more than a one-and-done service; we’re a long-term partner.
What’s It Like Working With Us?
Here at YEG Digital, we’re building a community of like-minded individuals who share a passion for digital marketing. We value work-life balance, encourage each other, and believe that work should be enjoyable and fulfilling. Our primary tools for success include Slack for internal communication and Basecamp for project management.
This position is a 3-month contract with the opportunity for yearly renewals. We operate with a remote-first philosophy, so you’re welcome to work from wherever you like, as long as you get the job done! We also have annual team get-togethers to align our goals and celebrate our successes.
- Strategize and execute SEO initiatives tailored for our clients
- Coordinate with internal teams for on-site and off-site optimizations
- Analyze and monitor SEO KPIs using tools like Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Bright Local, and Whitespark
- Manage SEO projects from inception to completion
- Develop and manage link-building campaigns
- Collaborate with freelancers and other team members to execute SEO strategies.
- 2-4 years of experience in SEO
- Proficiency in Ahrefs, Bright Local, and Whitespark
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Open to collaboration and good at managing remote relationships
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and other analytics tools
- Exceptional communication skills
- Optional: Previous experience in a remote-first environment
If you love SEO and believe you would thrive in a remote, results-driven environment, then we want to hear from you! Send your resume through our application form. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.